Gamber-Johnson LLC, a leading developer and manufacturer of mobile computer and vehicle mounting systems, currently has an outstanding opportunity for a Quality Technician. If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inspects and tests incoming components to verify conformance to engineered specifications. Schedules and maintains records of the calibration of gauges and instruments to ensure their continued suitability.
- Performs inspection on incoming components using a variety of inspection tools
- Participate in prototype and first production builds of new products and focus on component part inspection criteria
- Provide technical assistance and support to customers for incoming issues related to computer systems
- Provide technical assistance and support to production and Service Centers for issues related to computer systems, hardware and software issues
- Comply and assist with all requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and pursuit of continual improvement
- Three to five years’ experience in tool and die or metal fabrication.
- Ability to read blueprints and dimensional tolerances.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Strong customer-facing communications skills.
- Proficient with standard office software include MS Word and MS Excel.