European Regional Sales Manager
Manages the Company external sales functions as they relate to OEM contract customers, system integrators, manufacturing/design partners, and major end-users. Makes direct contacts with prospects, customers and Gamber-Johnson authorized sales networks to secure sales and to manage sales contracts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interface via timely and consistent communication with major customers and prospects to clarify their needs, propose solutions, present products and services, with the objective of closing sales, writing orders, and securing profitable contracts.
- Plan and implement effective sales programs in order to achieve sales growth through acquisition of new accounts and retention of current accounts.
- Identification and prioritization of new prospects. Development of a systematic method for penetrating new accounts, securing their business, and clearly identifying methods for establishing exceptional customer support.
- Prepare sales projections
- Monthly updates
- By product line.
- By distribution channel
- Communicate and document with Engineering all engineering sales requests in a timely manner using company procedure and forms.
- Document all sales activity by maintaining computer records and appropriate hard copy files.
- Attend trade shows.
- Responsibly manage assigned sales expense budgets and submit timely expense reports.
- While traveling, maintain regular communication with the Gamber-Johnson home office.
- Provide timely customer service and response.
- Attend internal sales and staff meetings when required.
- Assist Marketing with market research, feedback, new product ideas and competitive pricing suggestions.
- Accountability for sales results and in meeting sales objectives.
- Hands-on person with good level of practical technical ability
- Currently or has previously worked from a home office and has facilities to do so
- Based close to a European Hub Airport
- Experience likely gained from working with In-vehicle mounting solution providers or with Rugged Computer OEM's
- English speaking
- Driving License with own car and Passport
Candidates can submit resumes and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org