Intern – Manufacturing Engineer
The Engineering Intern will work in support of Manufacturing Engineer to improve our products and/or processes.
Job Functions may include:
- Assist in writing procedures and/or work instructions for Production.
- Assist in the development and/or improvement of products and manufacturing equipment.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues related to support of production.
- Assist in the corrective action request, material disposition request or similar processes.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- The ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Ability to multi-task in support of end-result/goal.
- Hands-on mechanical aptitude.
Education and Qualifications:
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering.
- Full time over the summer, approximately 40 hours per week.
Candidates can submit resumes and cover letter to: email@example.com.