Zebra ET50/55 8" Powered Cradle (No Port Replication)
Cradle requires the Zebra Enterprise tablets with the rugged frame option.
The TabCruzer line by Gamber-Johnson is the industry-standard for mounting tablets in a vehicle, and the new TabCruzer for Zebra ET50/55 rugged tablet is an easy solution to meet material handling and other fleet vehicle connectivity needs.
2.6 lbs / 1.18 kg
Height: 10.0” / 25.4 cm
Width: 9.0” / 22.9 cm
Depth: 3.35” / 8.5 cm
- Designed and tested for MIL-STD 810G specifications
- Cradles are compatible with Zebra Enterprise tablets with the “rugged frame” option
- Cradles accommodates the expansion back of the ET50/55 to easily add accessories (scanner/ hand strap, optional battery bay, and stylus)
- Integrated front camera on the ET50/55 is accessible when the tablet is in the cradle.
- Compatible with either Windows or Android operation systems on the ET50/55
- Dual latch/locks provide added stability
- Guide pins prevent damage to the tablet
- VESA 75mm mounting pattern
- Steel and Composite design for reduced overall weight
- Rugged construction for long-term durability
- 3 year limited warranty