Dodge Charger Police Package (2011+) 10.5" console box with cup holder kit
A low profile, no-drill vehicle specific console box kit crafted for exceptional performance
This console box is made of heavy steel, fully welded construction, and black powdercoat for long term durability and maximum corrosion resistance.
Included with kit:
- Console box (item no. 7160-0353)
- Cup holder (item no. 7160-0846)
Note: Only the accessories listed above are included in the kit. Items such as control heads, radios, docking stations, motion attachments, computers, toggle switch plates, and locking pocket shown in photos are not included.
On top of transmission hump
No - Attaches to transmission hump
17.50 lbs. (7.94 kg)
Height: 10.10" (25.6 cm)
Width: 14.01" (35.6 cm)
Depth: 32.6" (82.8 cm)
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded construction for long-term durability.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Low profile, no-drill vehicle specific console box.
- Five (5) fasteners for mounting right to transmission hump, does not require a Leg Kit or MCS Top Plate.
- A removable top and center plate for easy radio installation and wire routing.
- Five (5), 12 Volt knock-outs located on passenger side.
- USB and MP3 knock-outs from stock console relocated on passenger side.
- Computer can be mounted on top of the console box and has the ability to be off-set towards the passenger on the “smiley face pattern” or mounted to the driver side with the 3-bolt hole pattern.
- Horizontal, low profile section: accommodates 10.0” (25.4 cm) of mounting space or 5.5” (14.0 cm) mounting space with cup holder and is designed to house radio control heads and accessories.
- Vertical, angled section: accommodates 6” (15.24 cm) of mounting space and is designed to house full-sized radios.
- Ships fully assembled with molded dash filler panels to give the box a sleek look for blending in with the car’s aesthetics.
- Includes 3 faceplates and 3 filler panels.
- Console box not compatible with legacy Dodge Chargers.
- Must order as is. There are no substitutions for accessories. Accessories may need to be assembled.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Does NOT work with UConnect 12.1 screen option - See 7160-0877