Universal Sloped Front Console Box
Items such as control heads, radios, docking stations, motion attachments, computers, toggle switch plates, and locking pocket shown in photos are not included.
19.5 lbs. (8.85 kg)
Height: 11.00" (27.9 cm)
Width: 8.99" (22.8 cm)
Depth: 24.75" (62.9 cm)
- Low profile, universal console with sloped front mounting area.
- Designed to work with top/tunnel plate and leg kits.
- Fully welded construction for long term product life span.
- Front plate of console (underneath dash) has placement for a power distribution block or Lind shut‐down timer using pre-configured mounted holes.
- Mounting for armrest - both on back and sides of console box.
- Mounting for the side document pocket (item no. 7160-0464).
- Mounting on both sides of console box for standard mic clips.
- Box ships fully assembled.
- Includes 3 faceplates and 3 filler panels that require assembly.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Note: Top plate is needed. Mounts to top plate item no. 7160-0085 or 7160-0086.
Horizontal, low profile section:
- Has a consistent mounting space height of 11.5" (29.21 cm).
- Designed to house full-sized devices and accessories.
Vertical, angled section:
- Has a mounting space of 7.5" (19.05 cm) to accommodate 1 to 2 full-sized devices.
- Two 12 volt plug knockouts located on passenger side.
- Knock out for the USB/AUX input module (Item no. 16648) or dual USB power port (item no. 15371) located on passenger side.
- Opening on sides of console boxes for audio output devices to be mounted behind.
- Computer can be center mounted either off-set towards the passenger on the “smiley face pattern” or on the 3-bolt pattern closer to the driver for easy articulation access.