Workstation Console Box
19.5 lbs. / 8.85 kg
Height: 10.9" / 27.6 cm
Width: 11.5" / 29.2 cm
Depth: 15.5" / 39.5 cm
- Low profile, universal console with sloped front mounting area
- Designed to work with top/tunnel plate and leg kits.
- Cutouts on the outside area of the console box by the cup holders to pass cables through for use with small workstation – no legs
- Fully welded construction for long term product life span
- Box ships fully assembled (except for accessories)
- 2 faceplates and 2 filler panels are included
Horizontal, low profile section:
Vertical, angled section:
- Accommodates 5” of mounting space to house 1 to 2 full-sized devices or faceplates.
- Two 12 volt plug knockouts, located on passenger side and 2 knockouts for switches, dual USB power ports, battery voltage display, data/mic jack or USB/AUX input module extension.
- PEM’s for mounting Mic Clip (item no. 7120-0723) on both sides.
- Access door on passenger side of console for accessing fuse power distribution block tray, like Power Distribution Block with Negative Bus (item no. 7160-0313).
- Side vented openings for air flow or mounting a speaker inside the console box.
- Front plate of console (underneath dash area) has placement for a power distribution block or Lind shut‐down timer using pre‐configured mounted holes.
- Computer can be center mounted either off-set towards the passenger on the “smiley face pattern” or on the 3-bold pattern closer to the driver for easy articulation access.