Ford PI Utility (2012+) Short console box with cup holder kit
A fully loaded mobile office for your Ford Utility Police Interceptor. The new short console box holds everything an officer needs without getting in the way of his or her side firearm or the vehicle’s gun rack. The top angled portion of the console box will house 1-4 full sized radio control heads or devices while the horizontal low-profile section will hold more control heads, short sized devices, and accessories. Located on the passenger side are four 12-volt knock-outs, a USB, and an MP3 knock-out to power your aftermarket equipment such as a cell phone, radar gun, hotspot, or a computer power supply.
20.80 lbs (9.4 kg)
Height: 13.37" (34 cm)
Width: 8.99" (22.8 cm)
Depth: 25.20" (64.0 cm)
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded construction for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Low profile, no-drill vehicle specific console box
- Six fasteners for mounting right to transmission hump, does not require a Leg Kit or MCS Top Plate
- A removable top plate and center brace for easy radio installation and wire routing
- 4, 12 Volt knock-outs (Located on passenger side)
- USB and MP3 knock-outs for aftermarket module (item no. 16648), relocated on passenger side
- Computer can be mounted on top of the console box and has the ability to be off-set towards the passenger on the “smiley face pattern” or mounted to the driver side with the 3-bolt hole pattern
- Horizontal, low profile section:
- Accommodates 4.5” of mounting space and is designed to house radio control heads, short sized devices and accessories
- Has mounting plate for arm rest, external cup holder or other devices
- Vertical, angled sections:
- Accommodates 10” of mounting space and is designed to house 1-4 full-sized radios or devices
- Console box ships fully assembled with 3 faceplates and 3 filler panels
- Must order as is. There are no substitutions for accessories. Accessories may need to be assembled.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Note: Only the accessories listed above are included in the kit. Items such as control heads, radios, docking stations, motion attachments, computers, toggle switch plates, and locking pocket shown in photos are not included.