Panasonic CF-20 Toughbook Docking Station (Port replication, No RF)
Secure your Toughbook in place
The station can be used to dock your Toughbook as a laptop or tablet. The docking station option comes fully loaded with all the ports your drivers will need including USB, GPS, and power input.
- Power supply input DC 15.6V-16V
- USB 3.0 (2)
- Serial D-sub 9-pin
- LAN - RJ45
- VGA D-sub 15-pin
- Antenna switch
5.0 lbs. / 2.3 kg
Width: 11.6” / 29.5 cm
Height: 2.5” / 6.5 cm
Depth: 12.1” / 30.7 cm
- .Spring-loaded cover protects docking connector when computer is not docked. Retracts automatically during docking.
- Rear-facing I/O ports, integrated cable strain relief and management system to eliminate additional strain on your cables
- VESA 75mm hole pattern
- Can be used in either laptop or tablet orientation.
- Spring-loaded docking connectors ensure your computer stays connected even in the toughest terrain.
- Front safety bracket and rear corners ensure proper alignment and docking connectivity.
- Keyed lock for theft deterrence.
- 3 year limited warranty.
Testing & Certificates:
The CF-20 is designed and tested to rugged environmental standards. It’s Toughbook Certified, and has passed MIL-STD- 810G shock/vibration, RoHS, C-Tick, E-Mark, FCC, and CE testing.