Panasonic CF-33 Tablet Docking Station (Dual RF, full port replication)
Secure your CF-33 tablet
If your CF-33 tablet does not have a keyboard, this is the docking station you need. The docking station comes fully loaded with all the ports your drivers will need including VGA, HDMI, serial 9 pin, and USB. The design accommodates either a hand strap or additional battery pack.
Dual RF (TNC)
- Antenna switch
- LAN (2)
- USB 3.0 (2)
- Power supply input
- USB 2.0 on front (2)
- USB 2.0 (2)
- Serial 9 pin
4.15 lbs / 1.88 kg
Height: 3.04” / 7.72 cm
Width: 11.10” / 28.20 cm
Depth: 11.67” / 29.64 cm
- Compatible with Panasonic CF-33 Toughpad.
- VESA 75mm hole pattern.
- Can be mounted in horizontal or vertical position.
- Internal/protected circuit board protects against dirt and dust.
- Floating docking connector for reliable docking connection.
- Optional lock (keyed alike) for theft deterrence.
- Optional cradle version (no ports).
- Accommodates either a tablet’s hand strap or an additional battery pack.
- Rounded edges to enhance personal safety.
- Rugged construction for long-term durability.
- Can be used with Lind 120W automobile power supply (item 14650) or Lind 120 W bare wire leads power supply (item 14103).
- 3-year limited warranty.
Testing & Certificates:
The CF-33 tablet docking station is designed and tested to rugged environmental standards. It’s Toughbook Certified, and has passed MIL-STD-810G shock/vibration, RoHS, FCC, and CE testing.