Panasonic CF-33 Tablet Docking Station (No RF, lite port replication)
Secure your CF-33 tablet
If your CF-33 tablet does not have a keyboard, this is the docking station you need. The design accommodates either a hand strap or additional battery pack.
- Antenna switch
- LAN (2)
- USB 3.0 (2)
- Power supply input
- USB 2.0 on front (2)
- USB 2.0 (2)
- Serial 9 pin
Power supply included:
No - Can be used with Lind 120W automobile power supply (item 14650) or Lind 120W bare wire leads power supply (item 14103)
4.15 lbs / 1.88 kg
Height: 12.5” / 31.75 cm
Width: 13.25” / 33.65 cm
Depth: 4.5” / 11.43 cm
- Compatible with Panasonic CF-33 Toughpad.
- VESA 75mm hole pattern.
- Can be mounted in horizontal or vertical position.
- Internal/protected circuit board protects against dirt and dust.
- Floating docking connector for reliable docking connection.
- Optional lock (keyed alike) for theft deterrence.
- Optional cradle version (no ports).
- Accommodates either a tablet’s hand strap or an additional battery pack.
- Rounded edges to enhance personal safety.
- Rugged construction for long-term durability.
- Can be used with Lind 120W automobile power supply (item 14650) or Lind 120 W bare wire leads power supply (item 14103).
- 3-year limited warranty.
Testing & certificates:
The CF-33 tablet docking station is designed and tested to rugged environmental standards. It’s Toughbook Certified, and has passed MIL-STD-810G shock/vibration, RoHS, FCC, and CE testing.