Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1 Docking Station (Dual RF, GJ hole pattern)
Secure your Toughpad in place. Easily lock your Toughpad into place with just one hand. Simply push the top of the cradle down, then press the lock button. You can use a key to lock your cradle closed for added security for theft deterrence.
Dual RF (TNC)
- Fully Powered USB 3.0 (2) - 9 pin
- Dual Antenna Pass-Through (TNC)
- Ethernet RJ45
- Serial (1) D-sub 9 pin
- VGA - D-sub 15 pin
- HDMI 19 pin
- Power supply input DC
Push, button key lock, to release docking connector. Locks are keyed alike. (Please contact Gamber-Johnson's Sales Department if you require a lock that is keyed differently per docking station for your fleet.)
2.5 lbs / 0.91 kg
Height: 9.89" / 25.12 cm
Width: 11.22" / 28.5 cm
Depth: 3.8" / 9.65 cm
- Compatible with Panasonic FZ-G1 Toughpads.
- Accommodates extended battery, smart card reader, rear hand strap and bumper guards.
- Can be mounted using the Gamber-Johnson hole pattern.
- Can be mounted either vertically or horizontally.
- Alignment tabs prevent damage to the docking connector when docking the computer.
- Can be purchased with locks that are keyed differently for each docking station in your fleet.
- Steel and Composite design for reduced weight
- Rugged construction for long-term durability
- 3-year limited warranty on printed circuit board and docking connector.
- Limited lifetime warranty on non-electronic components (sheet metal and composite).