Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 Docking Station with Cigarette Adapter
The docking station is compact, lockable, and can be used with one hand. When wired to your vehicle, the station provides power to your tablet's battery so it will stay charged and ready to go. It features one USB port and access to your stylus even when your tablet is docked.
Power Supply Input – 9Vdc-40Vdc
USB 1.1 500 mA
1.1 lbs. / 0.5 kg
Height: 6.7" / 17.1 cm
Width: 9.3" / 23.6 cm
Depth: 1.5" / 3.8 cm
- Designed for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 rugged tablet with rugged case.
- USB port for connecting a keyboard or mouse.
- Approximately 40” (101.6 cm) power cable
- Access to all control buttons, camera, ports and stylus while the tablet is safely docked.
- Dock design is compatible with Samsung’s built-in Near Field Communication (NFC); perform tasks with another NFD device without taking the Samsung tablet out of the dock
- Can be mounted using the VESA 75mm and AMPS hole pattern to attach to a Gamber-Johnson system.
- Can be mounted on a flat vertical surface.
- POGO pin connector and internal power supply provides power to charge the Samsung tablet while docked.
- Convenient front support helps to align the tablet to ensure proper charging connectivity.
- Push-button lock with key for theft deterrence.
- Simple, one-handed cradle operation:
- Insert bottom of Samsung tablet into the docking station and push top of the tablet in until the lock engages.
- Push latch button up with your thumb then remove the tablet from the docking station.
- Composite design for reduced overall weight.
- Compatible with Zirkona mounting products.
- 1 year limited warranty.
Certificates & testing:
- Vibration/Shock Testing: MIL-STD 810G
- CE, TUV
- SAE Standard J1455 Crash Test