Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle (2014+) console box only
Items such as control heads, radios, docking stations, motion attachments, computers, toggle switch plates, and locking pocket shown in photos are not included.
On top of transmission hump
No - Attaches to transmission hump
22.0 lbs. (9.98 kg)
Overall: 8.5" (21.6 cm) H x 9.75" (24.8 cm) W x 29.6" (75.2 cm) D
Interior Depth: 14.5" (36.8 cm)
Lower Height: 4.28" (10.9 cm)
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded construction for long-term durability.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Low profile no-drill vehicle specific console for the Chevy Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle (PPV).
- Attaches directly to the Chevy Caprice PPV without the need to order a separate top plate. Four fasteners for mounting the console allow for easy installation.
- Horizontal, low profile section accommodates 14.5” of mounting space without an internal cup holder (10.0” with an internal cupholder) and is designed to house radio control heads and accessories.
- Vertical, angled section accommodates 3” of mounting space and is designed to house full sized devices.
- Box will ship fully assembled (except for accessories).
- Includes blank filler panels and faceplates that require assembly.
- Computer can be center mounted in two locations: off-set towards the passenger on the “smiley face pattern” or on the 3-bolt pattern closer to the driver for easy articulation access
- If you require a cupholder, you can use the MCS Internal Cupholder (Item No. 7160-0846)
- If you require an armrest, there are threaded PEMS on both sides of the console and you can attach Item No. 7110-0998 (Passenger side armrest) and Item No. 7110-0999 (Driver side armrest). There are also threaded PEMS on the back of the console to use the following armresst: Item No. 7160-0429, 7160-0430 and 7160-0524.
- If you require both an armrest and a cup holder, you can order Item No. 7170-0221-01 that includes an 7160-0846 and the driver side armrest (7110-0999).