Chevrolet Tahoe PPV (2015+) and Silverado 1500 (2014+), 2500/3500/HD (2015+) console box with leg kit
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (2014-present)
Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 (2015-present)
Chevrolet Suburban/Tahoe (2015-present)
GMC Sierra 1500 (2014-present)
GMC Sierra 2500/3500 (2015-present)
GMC Yukon/Yukon XL (2015-present)
On top of transmission hump
No - attaches to transmission hump
18.50 lbs. (8.4 kg)
Height: 14.82” (37.6 cm)
Width: 13.71” (34.8 cm)
Depth: 24.92” (63.3 cm)
Vertical, angled section: 7.50" (19.1 cm)
Horizontal section: 11.5” (29.2 cm) without cupholder, 8.0" (20.32 cm) with cupholder
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded construction for long-term durability.
- Black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Attaches to the vehicle without the need to order a separate top plate. Leg kit is provided with the console box.
- Two 12 volt plug inserts located on passenger side.
- USB/MP3/SD card from factory console can be relocated on passenger side using knock-outs or USB/MP3/SD card/12 Volt from factory console can be relocated using faceplate (item no. 15250).
- Front plate of console (underneath the dash) allows a fuse block or Lind shut down timer using pre-configured mounted holes.
- Computer can be center mounted in two locations: off-set towards the passenger on the “smiley face pattern" or on the 3-bolt pattern closer to the driver for easy articulation access.
- Vertical, angled section accommodates 7.5” (19.1 cm) of mounting space and is designed to house 1 to 2 full sized radios or a larger radio such as the Motorola APX 09.
- Horizontal, low profile section accommodates 11.5" (29.2 cm) of mounting space and is designed to house radio control heads and accessories.
- Box will ship fully assembled.
- 3 faceplates and 3 filler panels are included.
- Console box works with manual 4x4 shift lever.
- Must order as is. There are no substitutions for accessories. Accessories may need to be assembled.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
If you require a cupholder, use the Internal Cupholder (item no. 7160-0846) or any external cupholders. If you require an armrest, there are threaded PEMS on both sides of the console to attach driver armrest (Item No. 7110-1013) and passenger armrest (Item No. 7110-1012). There are also threaded PEMS on the back of the console to use the following armrests: 7160-0429, 7160-0430 or 7160-0524.