Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle (2014-2017) console box with internal cupholder and armrest
MCS vehicle specific console box with internal cupholder and armrest for the Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle (2014-2017)
On top of transmission hump
No - Attaches to transmission hump
8.5" H x 9.75" W x 29.6" D (Overall)
Interior Depth: 14.5"
Lower Height: 4.28"
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded construction for long-term durability.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Low profile no-drill vehicle specific console for the Chevy Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle (PPV).
- Attaches directly to the Chevy Caprice PPV without the need to order a separate top plate. Four fasteners for mounting the console allow for easy installation.
- Horizontal, low profile section accommodates 10.0” of mounting space with an internal cup holder (14.5” without an internal cup holder) and is designed to house radio control heads and accessories. Vertical, angled section accommodates 3” of mounting space and is designed to house full sized devices.
- Box will ship fully assembled (except for accessories).
- Includes blank filler panels and faceplates
- Computer can be center mounted in two locations:
- 1. Off-set towards the passenger on the “smiley face pattern”
- 2. On the 3-bolt pattern closer to the driver for easy articulation access
Item No. 7170-0221
Vehicle Kit includes vehicle base and the recommended pole solution as stated above. No substitutions.