Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon (2004-2012) Pedestal System Kit
- Chevrolet Colorado (2004-2012)
- GMC Canyon (2004-2012)
Must order as is. There are no substitutions.
1. Vehicle Base (Item No. 7160-0114)
Vehicle Base is a no-drill solution and attaches to the passenger side seat studs. Designed using heavy gauge steel for long-term durability.
2. Off set Universal Mounting Step (Item No. DS-STEP)
The Off set Universal Mounting Step moves the mounting system away from passenger leg space towards the driver.
3. Lower Tube (Item No. DS-LOWER-5)
The Lower Tube provides vertical clearance over the center console or the seat.
4. Upper Pole (Item No. QADJ-UPPER-M5)
Convenient lever controls left/right rotational adjustments as well as height adjustments. Set-collar can be used to stabilize height while rotational adjustments are made.
5. Motion Attachment (Item No. 7160-0750)
Motion Attachment has tilt capabilities up to 90° forward/26° backward and can swivel 360°. Motion Attachment works with VESA 75mm, GamberJohnson 2x4, NEC or AMPS hole patterns.
6. Support Brace (Item No. 7160-0230)
Support Brace provides additional mount system support in rugged driving conditions and increases mounting system rigidity.