Chevrolet Tahoe (2015-2016), Silverado 1500 (2014-2016) and Silverado 2500/3500/HD (2015-2016) console box with internal cupholder, armrest and wiring chase
7160 - 0548 - 03
MCS Vehicle Specific Console Box with internal cupholder, armrest and wiring chase: Chevrolet Tahoe (2015-2016), Silverado 1500 (2014-2016) and Silverado 2500/3500/HD (2015-2016).
Note: This product is replaced with the new 7170-0237-03.
On top of transmission hump
No - attaches to transmission hump
16.41" H x 13.71" W x 39.50" D
Vertical Height - 7.50"
Interior Depth - 8.0" with cupholder, 11.5" without cupholder
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded construction for long-term durability.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Low profile no-drill vehicle specific console for the Chevy Tahoe and Silverado Vehicles.
- Attaches to the vehicle without the need to order a separate top plate. Leg kit is provided with the console box
- Vertical, angled section accommodates 7.5” of mounting space and is designed to house two full sized radios or a larger radio such as the Motorola APX 09.
- Horizontal, low profile section accommodates 7.0” of mounting space (11.5” without an internal cup holder) and is designed to house radio control heads and accessories.
- Two 12 volt plug inserts (located on passenger side).
- USB/MP3/SD card from factory console can be relocated on passenger side using knock-outs or USB/MP3/SD card/12 Volt from factory console can be relocated using Faceplate (Item No. 15250).
- Front plate of console (underneath the dash) allows a fuse block or Lind shut down timer using pre-configured mounted holes.
- Wiring Chase bolts onto the front of the console to cover/hide the wires for a finished look. Wiring chase is adjustable to fit the Silverado and Tahoe dashes.
- Box will ship fully assembled (except for accessories).
- 3 faceplates and 3 filler panels are included.
- Computer can be center mounted in two locations:
- Off-set towards the passenger on the “smiley face pattern"
- On the 3-bolt pattern closer to the driver for easy articulation access