Chevrolet/GMC Truck and SUV 2007-2014 Passenger Side Base
Vehicle base for GM trucks and full-size SUVs (new body style vehicles):
1500/2500/3500/HD C/K (2007-2009)
Silverado 1500 (2007-2013)
Silverado 2500/3500/HD (2007-2014)
Sierra 1500 (2007-2013)
Sierra 2500/3500/HD C/K (2007-2014)
Yukon/Yukon XL (2007-2014)
Attaches to the passenger side on the floor, under the seat studs
7.5 lbs. / 3.4 kg
Height: 5.57" / 14.2 cm
Width: 20.18" / 51.3 cm
Depth: 11.39" / 28.9 cm
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Angled step moves pole away from passenger leg space
- Installs in minutes with no drilling required
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Recommended pole solution:
Item no. 7170-0142 (Vehicle kit includes vehicle base and the recommended pole solution as stated above. No substitutions.)
- One off-set universal mounting step (item no. DS-STEP) is already included with this vehicle base. However, additional off-set universal mounting steps can be ordered to stack on top of each other if needed.
- It is recommend that the passenger-side air bag is deactivated if mounting system is placed in the air bag zone. Failure to comply may lead to serious injury during sudden braking or accidents.
- This base will not work with the Chevrolet 3500 with a PTO, the recommended base is the 7160-0185.