Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet Docking Station (Dual RF)
The Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet Docking Station with dual RF keeps your tablet safe and connected.
Dual RF (TNC)
Compatible Dell models:
- WIFI & Cellular RF
- Power input
- RS232 Serial
- Ethernet RJ45
- USB 3.0
3.6 lbs / 1.63 kg
Height: 10.38" / 26.4cm
Width: 12.97" / 32.9cm
Depth: 2.85" / 7.2cm
- Cords connect on back of the dock and can be routed down the center or side.
- Complete access to ports and power supply input when the dock is mounted.
- Dual "Slam & Lock" technology for easy docking.
- Use the tablet stylus and card reader/scanner while the tablet is docked.
- The stylus cord, even when placed between the dock and tablet, won’t interfere with the tablet’s connectivity when docked.
- Guide walls on the bottom of the dock ensure proper connection when docking the tablet.
- VESA 75mm mounting pattern.
- Optional keyed lock for theft deterrence.
- Optional RF for WiFi and cellular.
- Additional USB 2.0 and mic/AUX ports on front of the dock.
- Steel and composite design for reduced weight.
- Rugged construction for long-term durability.
- 3 year limited warranty.
Certificates & Testing:
- ROHS, FCC, CE
- Vibration/shock testing: MIL-STD 810G
- SAE Standard J1455 crash test
Not included - must use one of the following power supplies: