Kit: Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet Docking Station with Lind Power Supply (No RF)
The Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet Docking Station keeps your tablet safe and connected.
Compatible Dell models:
3.6 lbs (1.63 kg)
Dimensions (H x W x D):
10.38" (26.4cm) x 12.97" (32.9cm) x 2.85" (7.2cm)
- Comes with Lind automobile power supply (12-16 VDC input/20 VDC output).
- Cords connect on back of the dock and can be routed down the center or side.
- Complete access to ports and power supply input when the dock is mounted.
- Dual "Slam & Lock" technology for easy docking.
- Use the tablet stylus and card reader/scanner while the tablet is docked.
- The stylus cord, even when placed between the dock and tablet, won’t interfere with the tablet’s connectivity when docked.
- Guide walls on the bottom of the dock ensure proper connection when docking the tablet.
- VESA 75mm mounting pattern.
- Optional keyed lock for theft deterrence.
- Optional RF for WiFi and cellular.
- Additional USB 2.0 and mic/AUX ports on front of the dock.
- Steel and composite design for reduced weight.
- Rugged construction for long-term durability.
- 3 year limited warranty.
- WIFI & Cellular RF (optional)
- Power Supply Input
- RS232 Serial
- USB 3.0
- Ethernet RJ45
Certificates & Testing:
- ROHS, FCC, CE, E Mark
- Vibration/shock testing: MIL-STD 810G
- SAE Standard J1455 crash test