Kit: Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet Docking Station with Lind Power Supply (No RF)
The Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet Docking Station keeps your tablet safe and connected.
3.6 lbs (1.63 kg)
Dimensions (H x W x D):
10.38" (26.4cm) x 12.97" (32.9cm) x 2.85" (7.2cm)
- Comes with Lind automobile power supply (12-16 VDC input/20 VDC output).
- Cords connect on back of the dock and can be routed down the center or side.
- Complete access to ports and power supply input when the dock is mounted.
- Dual "Slam & Lock" technology for easy docking.
- Use the tablet stylus and card reader/scanner while the tablet is docked.
- The stylus cord, even when placed between the dock and tablet, won’t interfere with the tablet’s connectivity when docked.
- Guide walls on the bottom of the dock ensure proper connection when docking the tablet.
- VESA 75mm mounting pattern.
- Optional keyed lock for theft deterrence.
- Optional RF for WiFi and cellular.
- Additional USB 2.0 and mic/AUX ports on front of the dock.
- Steel and composite design for reduced weight.
- Rugged construction for long-term durability.
- 3 year limited warranty.
- WIFI & Cellular RF (optional)
- Power Supply Input
- RS232 Serial
- USB 3.0
- Ethernet RJ45
Certificates & Testing:
- ROHS, FCC, CE, E Mark
- Vibration/shock testing: MIL-STD 810G
- SAE Standard J1455 crash test