Dodge Charger Police Package (2011+) console box with cup holder kit
- Console box (item no. 7160-0326)
- Cup holder (item no. 7160-0846)
Note: Only the accessories listed above are included in the kit. Items such as control heads, radios, docking stations, motion attachments, computers, toggle switch plates, and locking pocket shown in photos are not included.
On top of transmission hump
No - Attaches to transmission hump
18.0 lbs. (8.16 kg)
Height: 10.18" (25.8 cm)
Width: 9.0" (22.86 cm)
Depth: 35.57" (90.35 cm)
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded construction for long-term durability.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Low profile, no-drill vehicle specific console box.
- Five (5) fasteners for mounting right to transmission hump, does not require a Leg Kit or MCS Top Plate.
- A removable top plate and center plate for easy radio installation and wire routing.
- Ships with molded dash filler panels that gives the box a sleek appearance that blends in with the car’s aesthetics.
- Five (5), 12 Volt knock-outs (4 on the back and 1 on driver side).
- USB and MP3 knock-outs from stock console, relocated on passenger side.
- Computer can be mounted on top of the console box and has the ability to be off-set towards the passenger on the “smiley face pattern” or mounted to the driver side with the 3-bolt hole pattern.
- Horizontal, low profile section: accommodates a mounting space of 13” (33.02 cm) long to house radio control heads, full-sized devices and accessories. The included cup holder uses 4.5" (11.43 cm) of that space.
- Vertical, angled sections: accommodates 7.5” (19.05 cm) of mounting space and is designed to house 1-2 full-sized device or radios.
- Console box will ship fully assembled (molded dash panels must be installed on-site).
- Includes 3 faceplates and 3 filler panels.
- Console box is not compatible with legacy Dodge Chargers.
- Must order as is. There are no substitutions for accessories. Accessories may need to be assembled.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Does NOT work with UConnect 12.1 screen option - See 7160-0877