Dodge Durango (2014-2017) console box with cup holder and armrest kit
A low profile, no-drill vehicle specific console box kit crafted for exceptional performance
This console box is made of heavy steel, fully welded construction, and black powdercoat for long term durability and maximum corrosion resistance.
- Console box (item no. 7160-0580-00)
- Cup holder (item no. 7160-0846)
- Armrest (item no. 7160-0429)
Note: Only the accessories listed above are included in the kit. Items such as control heads, radios, docking stations, motion attachments, computers, toggle switch plates, and locking pocket shown in photos are not included.
On top of transmission hump
No - attaches to transmission hump
24 lbs. (10.9 kg)
Height: 15.4" (39.1 cm)
Width: 9.0" (22.9 cm)
Depth: 41.8" (106.2 cm)
6.80" (17.3 cm)
- Vertical, angled section accommodates 6” (15.24 cm) of mounting space for 1to 2 full-sized radios.
- Horizontal, low profile section accommodates 12” (15.24 cm) of mounting space with the following options:
- Traction control faceplate = 9.0” (22.86 cm) of mounting space
- Traction control faceplate and internal cupholder = 4.5” (11.43 cm) of mounting space
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded construction for long-term durability.
- Black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Fully welded construction for long term product life span.
- Easy access to wiring with removable top plate and center brace.
- Threaded pems provided for mounting armrest to the console.
- Two (2) knockouts for 12 volt plug inserts located on passenger side.
- Dash filler panels to give the box a sleek appearance and to blend in with the car’s aesthetics (except for wings and accessories).
- Includes two faceplates:
- A shifter gate plate with cutout for the center console shifter
- A traction control/OEM plate (needed only if vehicle has a traction control module)
- 3 faceplates and 3 filler panels are included.
- Console box will ship fully assembled.
- Must order as is. There are no substitutions for accessories. Accessories may need to be assembled.
- Limited lifetime warranty.