Ford PI Sedan (2012+) console box with cup holder, armrest and 6" locking slide arm motion attachment kit
A low profile, no-drill vehicle specific console box kit crafted for exceptional performance
This console box is made of heavy steel, fully welded construction, and black powdercoat for long term durability and maximum corrosion resistance.
Included with kit:
- Console box (item no. 7160-0410)
- Cup holder (item no. 7160-0846)
- Armrest (item no. 7160-0429)
- 6” locking slide arm motion attachment (item no. 7160-0500)
Note: Only the accessories listed above are included in the kit. Items such as control heads, radios, docking stations, motion attachments, computers, toggle switch plates, and locking pocket shown in photos are not included.
On top of transmission hump
No - Attaches to transmission hump
18.0 lbs (8.16 kg)
Height: 11.5" (29.21 cm)
Width: 9.0" (22.86 cm)
Depth: 27" (68.58 cm)
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded constructed for long-term durability.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Fully welded construction for long term product life span.
- Low profile no-drill vehicle specific console.
- 6 fasteners for mounting to transmission hump.
- Vertical, angled section accommodates 7.5” (19.05 cm) of mounting space for two full-sized radios.
- Horizontal, low profile section accommodates 10.25” (26 cm) of mounting space for for radio control heads and accessories.
- Computer can be center mounted either on the 3-bolt pattern closer to the driver or off-set towards the passenger on the “smiley face pattern” (accommodates any universal dispaly bracket mount or Gamber-Johnson motion attachment - ordered separately).
- Removable top plate and center brace.
- Threaded pems provided for mounting armrest to the console.
- 12 volt plug insert located on passenger side.
- Console box ships fully assembled with 3 faceplates and 3 filler panels.
- Must order as is. There are no substitutions for accessories. Accessories may need to be assembled.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.