Ford PI Utility (2012+) console box with cup holder and armrest kit
A low profile, no-drill vehicle specific console box kit crafted for exceptional performance
This console box is made of heavy steel, fully welded construction, and black powdercoat for long term durability and maximum corrosion resistance.
Note: Only the accessories listed above are included in the kit and may require assembly. Items such as control heads, radios, docking stations, motion attachments, computers, toggle switch plates, and locking pocket shown in photos are not included.
On top of transmission hump
No - Attaches to transmission hump
19.5 lbs. (8.85 kg)
Height: 13.5” (34.3 cm)
Width: 9.2” (23.4 cm)
Depth: 25.5” (64.8 cm)
- Vertical angled section: 7.5” (19.1 cm)
- Horizontal section: 6.5” (15.2 cm) with cup holder, 11” (27.9 cm) without cup holder
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded constructed for long-term durability.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Low profile no-drill vehicle specific console.
- Six (6) fasteners for mounting to transmission hump.
- A removable top and center plate for easy radio installation and wire routing.
- 12 volt plug insert located on passenger side.
- Factory USB and audio jack must be relocated using Item No. 16648 & 15082 or 16648 & 15083, if you want to use them.
- Computer can be mounted in the off set position on the smiley face pattern located on the top of the console (accommodates any universal display bracket mount or any Gamber-Johnson motion attachment ordered separately).
- Horizontal, low profile section
- Accommodates a mounting space of 11” (27.9 cm) long to house radio control heads, full-sized devices and accessories.
- Vertical, angled section
- Accommodates 7.5” (19.1 cm) of mounting space to house full-sized radios.
- Threaded PEM® provided for mounting armrest to the console.
- Console box ships fully assembled.
- 3 faceplates and 3 filler panels are included but not assembled.
- Must order as is. There are no substitutions for accessories. Accessories may need to be assembled.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Will not work with the relocation cable kit (item no. 7120-0579)