Getac S410 Docking Station (No RF)
Gamber-Johnson's S410 docking station is designed to mount a Getac S410 notebook in a fleet vehicle. The docking station is thin and light (4.47 lbs/2.03 kg) and features a spring-loaded connector to ensure connectivity even in the roughest terrain.
- Ethernet - RJ45
- USB 3.0, 9 Pin (1)
- USB 2.0, 4 Pin (3)
- HDMI 19 Pin
- Serial, D-sub, 9 Pin
- Input voltage - 19 VDC
- VGA D-sub, 15 Pin
- RF antenna pass-through for GPS, WLAN and WWAN
Not included - must use external Getac 120W auto power adapter (item no. 17057)
4.47 lbs. / 2.03 kg
Width: 13.84" / 35.15 cm
Height: 12.39" / 31.47 cm
Depth: 2.90" / 7.37 cm
- Small footprint designed to maximize available space.
- Rear-facing I/O ports, integrated cable strain relief system, and convenient cable management system.
- Rear hooks and guide pins ensure proper alignment and docking connectivity.
- Spring-loaded docking connector to ensure connectivity in the roughest terrain.
- Plate draws back into docking station when the computer is docked.
- Docking station designed to accommodate optional VGA attachments.
- Can be used with Gamber-Johnson motion attachments with the VESA 75mm hole pattern.
- Rugged composite/steel construction with black powder coat finish for long-term durability.
- Screen support is included with the dock.
- Comes with a power supply bracket to attach the Getac power supply (Item No. 17057) to the bottom of the dock.
- External power supply sold separately.
- 3 year limited warranty.
Testing & Certificates:
- RoHS, FCC
- C-Tick, E-Mark
- Vibration/shock testing: MIL-STD 810G 514.5
- Docking mechanism tested: 30,000 cycles
- SAE Standard J1455 Crash Test