Kit: Large Workstation, Console and Shelf
91.5 lbs. / 41.5 kg
Height: 15.5" / 39.4 kg
Width: 15.5" / 39.4 kg
Depth: 32.0" / 81.3 kg
- Kit Includes: large workstation, workstation console box, and console shelf.
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded construction for long-term durability.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Low profile, universal console with sloped front mounting area.
- Designed to work with Top Plate / Tunnel Plate and Leg Kits.
- Contains locking storage for supplies and devices.
- Includes attachable convenient clipboard holder.
- Larger handle to allow easy opening or closing of door.
- Requires MCS Vehicle Legs Kit.
Horizontal, low profile section:
- 2 opening for the cup holder inserts and 2 knock-outs for switches, dual USB power ports, battery voltage display, data/mic jack or USB/AUX input module extension
Vertical, angled sections:
- Accommodates 1 to 2 full sized devices or Faceplates (5” of mounting space)
- Two 12 volt plug Knockouts, located on passenger side and 2 knock-outs for switches, dual USB power ports, battery voltage display, data/mic jack or USB/AUX input module extension
- PEM’s for mounting (item no. 7120-0723) mic clip on both sides
- Access Door on Passenger side of console for accessing fuse power distribution block tray, like power distribution block with negative bus (item no. 7160-0313)
- Side vented openings for air flow or mounting a speaker inside the console box
- Front plate of console (underneath dash area) has placement for a power distribution block or Lind shut‐down timer using pre‐configured mounted holes
- Box will ship fully assembled (except for accessories)
- Computer can be center mounted in two locations:
- Off‐set towards the passenger on the “smiley face pattern”
- On the 3‐bolt pattern closer to the driver for easy articulation access
- Fully welded construction for long term product life span.
- 2 faceplates and 2 filler panels are included.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.