Kit: Wide Body Console with Cupholder, Pocket, Armrest and 6" Locking Slide Arm
- Wide body console box (item no. 7160-0894)
- Internal cup holder (item no. 7160-0846)
- 6-inch locking slide arm (item no. 7160-0500)
37.36 lbs. / 16.9 kg
Height: 15.47" / 39.3 cm
Width: 11.83" / 30.1 cm
Depth: 25.75" / 65.4 cm
Horizontal, low profile section:
- Has a consistent mounting space height of 11.5". The included cup holder uses 4.5" (11.43 cm) of that space.
- Designed to house full-sized devices and accessories.
- Has additional side mounting area of 2-inch that will accommodate the pocket (item no. 7160-0924), 2-inch faceplate for switches or power ports or a smaller device.
Vertical, angled sections:
- Accommodates 5" of mounting space for one to two full-sized devices or faceplates.
- Two 12-volt plug knockouts, located on top passenger side and two knockouts for switches, dual USB power ports, battery voltage display, data/mic jack or USB/AUX input module extension.
- Low profile, universal console with sloped front mounting area.
- Designed to work with top plate/tunnel plate and leg kits.
- Two 12 volt plug knockouts, located on passenger side wall of console box and one knockout for switches, dual USB power ports, battery voltage display, data/mic jack or USB/AUX input module extension.
- PEM’s for mounting mic clip (item no. 7120-0723) on both sides.
- Side vented openings for air flow or mounting a speaker inside the console box.
- PEM’s on back of console box for mounting external cup holder (item no. 7160-0847) and armrest (7160-0429) or printer armrest (item no. 7160-0430).
- Front plate of console underneath the dash area has placement for a power distribution block or Lind shut‐down timer using pre‐configured mounted holes.
- Computer can be center mounted either off‐set towards the passenger on the “smiley face pattern” or on the 3‐bolt pattern closer to the driver for easy articulation access.
- Fully welded construction for long term product life span.
- 3 faceplates and 3 filler panels are included.
- Box ships fully assembled (except for accessories).