Quick Release Keyboard Tray Assembly: Motion Attachment Option
7160 - 0498
Quick Release Keyboard Tray Assembly: Motion Attachment Option.
Attaches to the Gamber-Johnson Old Clevis Style Motion Attachment (see picture)
1.40" H x 12.71" W x 7.10" D
- Heavy gauge steel base plate construction for long-term durability
- Aluminum keyboard plate for reduced weight
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Keyboard plate features hole patterns: PDRC Keyboard, I-Key Keyboard and a Standard Amps pattern.
- Keyboard can easily be removed using the latching lever in the back and allows for one-handed release
- Keyboard can be comfortably placed on the operators lap for typing
- When done keyboard snaps back onto the steel base plate with an audible click that indicates an engaged latch
- Works with the Gamber-Johnson Old Clevis Style Motion Attachment and attaches to the bottom of the keyboard tray
- Can be used with Tablet Display Mount (Item No. 7160-0494).