Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 Docking Station with Power Pass Through Module
Contact a sales representative to order now.
Power supply input - 10VdC-48Vdc
USB 1.1 500 mA
1.1 lbs. / 0.5 kg
Height: 6.7" / 17.1 cm
Width: 9.3" / 23.6 cm
Depth: 1.5" / 3.8 cm
- Designed for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 rugged tablet with rugged case.
- Includes a power pass-through module that replaces the tablet's battery and charges the tablet directly from the vehicle's power source.
- USB port for connecting a keyboard or mouse.
- Access to all control buttons, camera, ports and stylus while the tablet is safely docked.
- Can be mounted using the VESA 75mm and AMPS hole pattern to attach to a Gamber-Johnson system.
- Can be mounted on a flat vertical surface.
- POGO pin connector and internal power supply provides power to charge the Samsung tablet while docked.
- Convenient front support helps to align the tablet to ensure proper charging connectivity.
- Push-button lock with key for theft deterrence.
- Simple, one-handed cradle operation:
- Insert bottom of Samsung tablet into the docking station and push top of the tablet in until the lock engages.
- Push latch button up with your thumb then remove the tablet from the docking station.
- Composite design for reduced overall weight.
- Can be used with Zirkona MAX3 mounting products.
- 1 year limited warranty.
Certificates & testing:
- Vibration/Shock Testing: MIL-STD 810G
- CE, TUV
- SAE Standard J1455 Crash Test