Tablet Display Mount
Tablet Display Mount will work with most tablet computers, computer docking stations/cradles, and other devices that have a VESA 75, AMPS, NEC, or Gamber-Johnson mounting hole pattern. The Display Mount attaches directly to a vehicle console or any Gamber-Johnson's Smiley face hole pattern.
Display can be tilted down 160° away form the dash
Display can be swiveled 60° right/60° left
8.42" to 10.3" H x 6.79" W x 5.54" D
(entire mounting system will determine overall height)
- The Tablet Display Mount can be placed on any Gamber-Johnson Upper Pole, the Mongoose (Item No. 7160-0220) or “smiley face” pattern found on a MCS Console System (ordered separately) allowing flexibility in how you want to adapt the tablet in a vehicle.
- Display Mount can be used with any tablet or tablet docking station that has an AMPS, NEC, Gamber-Johnson or VESA 75 mm hole pattern.
- Display Mount can easily be tilted down 160° away from the dashboard. The downward tilt helps provide easy access to the controls on the instrument panel.
- Display Mount can be swiveled 60° right/60° left for optimal viewing positioning.
- Display Mount is height adjustable to accommodate the various sizes of tablet computers and docking stations.
- Can be used with the Quick Release Keyboard Tray for Motion Attachment (Item No. 7160-0498) and one of the following Motion Attachments to make a sliding keyboard:
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.