Tablet Keyboard Mount
Attaches to the back of the any Gamber-Johnson Tablet Docking Stations and Cradles using the 75mm VESA pattern
6.1" H x 5.8" W x 10.0" D
- Attaches to the back of any Gamber-Johnson Tablet Docking Stations and Cradles using the 75mm VESA pattern
- The Tablet Keyboard Mount can be placed on any Gamber-Johnson Upper Pole, Motion Attachment or “smiley face” pattern found on a MCS Console System (ordered separately) allowing flexibility in how you want to place the keyboard in a vehicle.
- A tension handle is used to secure the keyboard to the tray and allows the keyboard to be rotated to an ergonomic position and locked into place.
- Keyboard can be tilted down 10° for working or 90° vertically when stowed, adjustable handle secures keyboard at the desired position
- Heavy gauge steel and aluminum construction for long-term durability
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty