Workstation Console Box with 3" and 5" Mounting Openings
19.5 lbs. / 8.85 kg
Height: 10.9" / 27.6 cm
Width: 11.5" / 29.2 cm
Depth: 15.5" / 39.5 cm
- Low profile, universal console with sloped front mounting area.
- Designed to work with top plate/tunnel plate and leg kits.
- Horizontal, low profile section:
- Vertical, angled section:
- Has 5 inches (12.7 cm) of mounting space to accommodate 1 to 2 full-sized devices or faceplates.
- Two 12-volt plug knockouts, located on passenger side and two knockouts for switches, dual USB power ports, battery voltage display, data/mic jack or USB/AUX input module extension.
- PEM’s for mounting mic clip (item no. 7120-0723) or Magnetic Mic (item no. 17040) on both sides.
- Access door on passenger side of console for accessing fuse power distribution block tray, like power distribution block with negative bus (item no. 7160-0313).
- Side vented openings for air flow or mounting a speaker inside the console box.
- Front plate of console (underneath dash area) has placement for a power distribution block or Lind shut‐down timer using pre‐configured mounted holes.
- Cutouts located on outside area of the console box by cup holders to pass cables through for use with small workstation–no legs.
- Computer can be center mounted in two locations:
- Off‐set towards the passenger on the “smiley face pattern”
- On the 3‐bolt pattern closer to the driver for easy articulation access
- Fully welded construction for long term product life span.
- Box ships fully assembled with 3 faceplates and 3 filler panels. No accessories included.
- Limited lifetime warranty.