Zebra ET50/55 10" Docking Station, Full Port Replication with RS232
Keep your Zebra 10” ET50/55 rugged frame tablet secure
The Zebra docking station features draw latches to ensure the tablet is kept in place. Guide pins on the front make it easy to put the tablet into the docking station correctly and ensures there is full connectivity. The tablet’s scanner, hand strap, battery bay, and stylus all work with the docking station.
The updated docking station has all the unique features of the original for unrivaled warehouse and fleet performance, but now features an additional port for RS232 serial with power on the 9th pin.
With the new port, legacy peripherals with RS232 can be connected directly to the docking station. For example, hand-held or mobile computers, scales, scanner guns, or printers. This comes in addition to Ethernet, USB 3.0, HDMI, and power input ports that are already on the docking station.
- RS232 serial power on pin 9 - 1 amp
- HDMI 19 pin
- Power input
- USB (1.1A charging)
- USB 3.0
- Ethernet RJ45 (1)
2.6 lbs. / 1.18 kg
Height: 10.0" / 25.4 cm
Width: 10.0" / 25.4 cm
Depth: 3.35" / 8.5 cm
- Port replication
- Designed and tested for MIL-STD 810G specifications.
- Compatible with Zebra enterprise tablets with the rugged frame option.
- Accommodates the expansion back of the ET50/55 to easily add accessories like a scanner/ hand strap and optional battery bay or hand strap and optional battery bay.
- Front camera on ET50/55 accessible when the tablet is in the docking station.
- Compatible with either Windows or Android operating systems.
- Dual latch/locks provide added stability and docking connectivity
- Guide pins prevent damage to the docking connector when docking the tablet.
- VESA 75mm mounting pattern.
- Steel and Composite design for reduced overall weight.
- Rugged construction for long-term durability.
- 3 year limited warranty.