Zebra ET50/55 10" Docking Station, Full Port Replication with RS232
Keep your Zebra 10” ET50/55 rugged frame tablet secure.
Spring loaded hinges and dual locking latches make sure your tablet is kept in place. The steel and composite design reduces overall weight and offers rugged construction for durability. The dock has conformal coated electronics board to minimize the effects of dust and water ingress.
- RS232 serial power on pin 9 - 1 amp
- HDMI 19 pin
- Power input
- USB (1.1A charging)
- USB 3.0
- Ethernet RJ45 (1)
2.6 lbs. / 1.18 kg
Height: 10.0" / 25.4 cm
Width: 10.0" / 25.4 cm
Depth: 3.35" / 8.5 cm
- Port repolication
- Designed and tested for MIL-STD 810G specifications.
- Compatible with Zebra enterprise tablets with the rugged frame option.
- Accommodates the expansion back of the ET50/55 to easily add accessories like a scanner/ hand strap and optional battery bay or hand strap and optional battery bay.
- Front camera on ET50/55 accessible when the tablet is in the docking station.
- Compatible with either Windows or Android operating systems.
- Dual latch/locks provide added stability and docking connectivity
- Guide pins prevent damage to the docking connector when docking the tablet.
- VESA 75mm mounting pattern.
- Steel and Composite design for reduced overall weight.
- Rugged construction for long-term durability.
- 3 year limited warranty.