Manages the Companies external sales functions as they relate to OEM contract customers, system integrators, manufacturing/design partners, and major end-users. Makes direct contacts with prospects, customers and Gamber-Johnson authorized sales networks to secure sales and to manage sales contracts.
Job Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Duties
- Interface via timely and consistent communication with major customers and prospects to clarify their needs, propose solutions, present products and services, with the objective of closing sales, writing orders, and securing profitable contracts.
- Plan and implement effective sales programs in order to achieve sales growth through acquisition of new accounts and retention of current accounts.
- Identification and prioritization of new prospects. Development of a systematic method for penetrating new accounts, securing their business, and clearly identifying methods for establishing exceptional customer support.
- Prepare sales projections
- Monthly updates
- By product line.
- By distribution channel
- Communicate and document with Engineering all engineering sales requests in a timely manner using company procedure and forms.
- Document all sales activity by maintaining computer records and appropriate hard copy files.
- Attend trade shows.
- Responsibly manage assigned sales expense budgets and submit timely expense reports.
- While traveling, maintain regular communication with the Gamber-Johnson home office.
- Provide timely customer service and response.
- Attend internal sales and staff meetings when required.
- Assist Marketing with market research, feedback, new product ideas and competitive pricing suggestions.
- Accountability for sales results and in meeting sales objectives.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Requires a bachelor’s degree plus a minimum five years of sales experience. Experience in the after-market automotive and/or computer-related industry with technical background is highly desirable. Must have excellent communication and presentation skills. Must immediately take necessary steps to learn Gamber-Johnson product and policies. English speaking preferred but no required.
Please send resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.