Manages the Companies external sales functions as they relate to Enterprise end users, system integrators, industry partners, and resellers. Makes direct contacts with prospects, customers and Gamber-Johnson authorized sales networks to secure sales and to manage sales contracts. Maintains a thorough record of activities in the assigned region and report that information to management.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, organizes, and leads balanced sales growth, account penetration and customer satisfaction on a long-term multi-year focus
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge and practice of the sales cycle
- Must maintain detailed knowledge of Gamber-Johnson’s policies, products, services, competitive products, customer’s industry, and have in-depth understanding of the end-user’s mission. Able to help make future solutions decisions based on product roadmaps
- Submits accurate and detailed weekly sales forecasts to sales management
- Show superior sales skills, working in a team environment with the ability to execute a plan by leveraging his/her deep and wide relationships within a variety of enterprise customers.
- Drives sales engagement between partners, resellers, Gamber-Johnson and end users within the Enterprise Market, while steering the teams to mutually beneficial customer successes
- Communicate and document with the Quick Response Cells all engineering sales requests in a timely manner using company procedures and forms.
- Must be “hands on” with good technical skills (MS Office, Outlook, CRM) and able to work with minimal resources/supervision
- Document all sales activity by maintaining computer records and appropriate hard copy files.
- Represent Gamber-Johnson products and solutions at tradeshows, seminars and other demand-generation events
- Responsibly manage assigned sales expense budgets and submit timely expense reports.
- Exemplifies professionalism at all times, and works to become a trusted advisor to Customers and Partners
- Provide timely customer service and response.
- Attend internal sales and staff meetings when required.
- Assist Marketing and the Quick Response Cells with market research, feedback, new product ideas and competitive pricing suggestions.
- Accountability for assigned sales quota and in meeting sales objectives.