Performs a variety of tasks in a team environment that supports the production and service processes. Travel to customer site to troubleshoot, inspect and repair product up to 12 weeks per year. Works from samples drawings, written or verbal instructions. Requires active participation in team meetings, problem solving, data collection, and innovation for continual process improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of tasks to support the production team. Tasks typically include the following:
- Troubleshoot and repair electronic components and subassemblies within the facility and at customer site
- Maintaining an Organized Work Area
- Assist in maintaining a safe work area.
- Use a variety of light tools effectively.
- Have a basic understanding of Macola/Synergy use.
- Develop and use trouble shooting tools (grids, etc..) to debug nonconforming product.
- Perform accurate cycle counts.
- Be able to locate identify and comply with ISO 9001:2015 documentation.
- Make recommendations to improve materials, processes and quality within the production and service processes.
- Complete special assignments as requested by the Manufacturing Engineer.
- Train, provide coaching and assist with associate development
- Actively participate and implement Lean Elements, 5S, Cellular Flow, Kanban, Shadow Boards, Value Stream Mapping, etc.
- Complete and communicate Production Change Notices as they relate to service upgrades.
- Be willing to learn and assemble in both North and South production areas.
Please send resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.