In search of an experienced HR Generalist who will be responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise. He or she will assist in providing a wide range of HR support. The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by offering support in recruitment, performance management, employee relations and HR best practices.
- Prepares and maintains accurate personnel forms, records, and files and handles highly confidential material in the Human Resources department.
- Answers general questions and inquires in areas of human resources such as benefits, recruitment, and policy compliance.
- Maintains strong knowledge and understanding of Company policies, procedures and practices.
- Assures consistency and compatibility of procedures and policies with corporate guidelines.
- Prepares and submits required reports of personnel.
- Completes special assignments and projects as required.
- Ensures proper communication regarding HR policies and activities.
- Keeps abreast of local markets regarding compensation and benefits levels for the company.
- Ensures compliance with applicable employment regulations.
- Comply and assist with all requirements of ISO 9001 and the pursuit of continuous improvement.
- Implement and administer employee policies
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
- Offer proactive recruiting assistance
- Maintain ongoing relationships with employment agencies to ensure the selection of the most qualified candidates
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures