Operate test equipment in support of new product development and existing product improvements. Configures work holding devices for product analysis, creates testing reports and provides feedback to the design and development teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up and calibrate instrumentation for product testing
- Perform testing of existing product in support of continual improvement.
- Perform testing of new products as needed during the new product development cycle. Testing may include 3rd party laboratory testing.
- Support development process by providing timely written and verbal reports.
- Use creativity to come up with solutions to solve problems
- Assist product development team in determining causes of failures.
- Keep paper and electronic records in neat and retrievable manner.
- Keep test area organized, clean and in working order.
- Produce work holding devices utilizing existing production equipment.
A high school diploma or GED and a minimum 3 years of experience in a technical or manufacturing position. Proficient in computer use, especially MS Word, MS Excel and other pertinent business software. Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and perform minor repairs of equipment and personal computers.
Core hours for this position will be from 10:00am – 6:30pm.
Please submit your resume to Human Resources by Wednesday, Tuesday, July 23, 2019.