Digital Content Specialist (Web and Social Media)
Full Job Description
At Gamber-Johnson, we recognize that you have an abundance of choices regarding who you work for, so let us tell you a little bit about why Gamber-Johnson is an independently certified Great Place to Work.
To start with, we recognize that our future success is 100 percent dependent upon our team members, and we set out each day to show how much we truly appreciate that! From FREE onsite healthcare to FREE Netflix or Hulu, Gamber-Johnson offers a genuinely unique compensation and benefits package designed to support our team members and their families in all facets of life!
Secondly, Gamber-Johnson believes in an all-hands-on-deck approach to business. At Gamber-Johnson, your title does not define you. All team members work together to achieve a common goal centered around mutual success. It is not uncommon to see the company President helping assemble a docking station or ship out a package. When one team is down, we all pitch in to help each other! Come work for us and be a part of a positive culture and a team that really cares.
Thirdly, our products make a difference! Our cause is supporting technology to help save the world. Our products help ensure police, fire, EMS, military, and many other critical groups have the technology and equipment they need to effectively and safely do their jobs.
Don’t just take our word for it! We encourage you to reach out to our team members and the communities in which we operate to learn more about Gamber-Johnson.
Please visit our website for a complete list of benefits, team member testimonials, and to learn more about why Gamber-Johnson is a destination employer!
Now that you know a little bit about what Gamber-Johnson has to offer, let’s talk about the great opportunity we have available!
Gamber-Johnson LLC, an award-winning industry leader in the manufacturing of mobile and proAV mounting solutions trusted to be “Rugged, Reliable, and Responsive,” is looking for a Digital and Social Media Producer for our Global Marketing Team.
What You’ll Do:
As a Digital Content Specialist (Web and Social Media), you will help develop and implement compelling social content, website tools, and messaging for Gamber-Johnson, PMT, and work in collaboration with our team at Premier Mounts. We service a vast demographic of industry verticals, and understanding each will help create compelling content to strengthen and grow our brand awareness across all platforms.
The Digital Content Specialist (Web and Social Media) will be part of the Global Marketing Team and work closely with Product Marketers and the QROCs (Quick Response Office Cells) to develop and execute website content, product page updates, website maintenance, and social media messaging and graphical creation. This person will also be responsible for customer interactions through social platforms. This individual must thrive in a fast-paced work environment and be comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines. The fast-paced environment and continued growth of Gamber-Johnson offer an incredible opportunity to succeed on a global scale. Each of Gamber-Johnson’s brands has commonalities, and we will rely on you to communicate these to multiple industries while maintaining our global brand recognition. This is an amazing opportunity for anyone looking to progress their career to a new height.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Work within the Global Marketing Team and closely with Product Marketers to execute the overall website and social media goals.
- Strong knowledge of the complete digital marketing portfolio (social media, email marketing, website SEO, analytics, content creation).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to create compelling content that aligns with the brand.
- 3+ years of WordPress and/or Drupal CMS experience
- 3+ years of social media marketing, campaigns, and targeted ads experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Internal and external email communications
- Copywriting skills
- Content creation and a good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite are required
- Ability to understand social media trends and adjust content to each platform for optimal engagement
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements of the performance of this job. It is NOT to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements.
What it Takes and the Work Environment:
The ideal candidate should be creative, innovative, well-organized, and must have a strong understanding of digital marketing. Candidates should be able to make business decisions based on data and research. Candidates should flourish in a work environment in which their thoughts, ideas, and suggestions are not only welcome but paramount for success. Team-orientated candidates who pride themselves on the accomplishment of a day’s hard work are who we are looking for! Work will be performed in a safe, clean, and state-of-the-art open office space.
Desired Character Traits:
- Self-starter – You are highly motivated and passionate. You’re eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover.
- Driven/motivated – You have an innate desire to achieve success. You take action without being prompted.
- Dependable – You are the first person many people call when they need help. When you say you will do something, you do it.
- Excellent communicator – You can explain complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Detail-oriented – You possess strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to your work
- Data-driven – You can organize, explore, and synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision making
- Intellectually Curious – You have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way they do, identify data-driven insights, and consistently challenge the status quo
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously
- Critical-thinker – You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems
- Fun-loving – Work should be enjoyable we want candidates who love to have fun! We set out to make sure you enjoy coming to work each day.
- Forward-thinker – Your title and position does not define you in Gamber-Johnson. If you have an idea to help the business we want to hear it!
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- One location