Full Job Description
At Gamber-Johnson, we recognize that you have an abundance of choices regarding who you work for, so let us tell you a little bit about why Gamber-Johnson is an independently certified Great Place to Work.
To start with, we recognize that our future success is 100 percent dependent upon our team members, and we set out each day to show how much we truly appreciate that! From FREE onsite healthcare to FREE Netflix or Hulu, Gamber-Johnson offers a genuinely unique compensation and benefits package designed to support our team members and their families in all facets of life!
Secondly, Gamber-Johnson believes in an all-hands-on-deck approach to business. At Gamber-Johnson, your title does not define you. All team members work together to achieve a common goal centered around mutual success. It is not uncommon to see the company President helping assemble a docking station or ship out a package. When one team is down, we all pitch in to help each other! Come work for us and be a part of a positive culture and a team that really cares.
Thirdly, our products make a difference! Our cause is supporting technology to help save the world. Our products help ensure police, fire, EMS, military, and many other critical groups have the technology and equipment they need to effectively and safely do their jobs.
Don’t just take our word for it! We encourage you to reach out to our team members and the communities in which we operate to learn more about Gamber-Johnson.
Please visit our website for a complete list of benefits, team member testimonials, and to learn more about why Gamber-Johnson is a destination employer!
Now that you know a little bit about what Gamber-Johnson has to offer, let’s talk about the great opportunity we have available!
Gamber-Johnson LLC, an award-winning industry leader in the manufacturing of mobile and proAV mounting solutions trusted to be “Rugged, Reliable, and Responsive,” is looking for a Digital and Social Media Producer for our Global Marketing Team.
What You’ll Do:
As a Graphic Designer you will help develop and implement compelling marketing content, literature, and graphics for Gamber-Johnson’s marketing and sales support teams. The Graphic Designer will work within the Global Marketing Team and work closely with the Product Marketers in our QROC (Quick Response Office Cells) to develop and execute brand cohesion throughout group. Prospective Graphic Designers must thrive in a fast-paced work environment and be comfortable managing multiple projects, convey brand cohesion, maintain individual groups identities within the brand, and meet deadlines.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Work within the Global Marketing Team and closely with Product Marketers to execute the overall printed, digital, and social media strategy.
- Strong knowledge of the adobe creative suite to execute graphical support to both marketing and sales.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills to assist with compelling content that aligns the brand.
- WordPress CMS knowledge is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Internal and external email communications
- Ability to edit and manipulate ppt files for corporate presentations
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements of the performance of this job. It is NOT to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements.
What it Takes and the Work Environment:
The ideal candidate should be creative, innovative, well-organized, and must have a strong understanding of digital marketing. Candidates should be able to make business decisions based on data and research. Candidates should flourish in a work environment in which their thoughts, ideas, and suggestions are not only welcome but paramount for success. Team-orientated candidates who pride themselves on the accomplishment of a day’s hard work are who we are looking for! Work will be performed in a safe, clean, and state-of-the-art open office space.
Desired Character Traits:
- Self-starter – You are highly motivated and passionate. You’re eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover.
- Driven/motivated – You have an innate desire to achieve success. You take action without being prompted.
- Dependable – You are the first person many people call when they need help. When you say you will do something, you do it.
- Excellent communicator – You can explain complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Detail-oriented – You possess strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to your work
- Data-driven – You can organize, explore, and synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision making
- Intellectually Curious – You have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way they do, identify data-driven insights, and consistently challenge the status quo
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously
- Critical-thinker – You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems
- Fun-loving – Work should be enjoyable we want candidates who love to have fun! We set out to make sure you enjoy coming to work each day.
- Forward-thinker – Your title and position does not define you in Gamber-Johnson. If you have an idea to help the business we want to hear it!
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- One location