Full Job Description
Gamber-Johnson LLC, an award-winning industry leader in the manufacturing of mobile and proAV mounting solutions trusted to be “Rugged, Reliable, and Responsive,” is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. You do not want to miss out on this excellent opportunity to join a growing and innovative employer!
What You’ll Do:
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will help develop and implement compelling marketing content, tools, and messaging for Premier Mounts, Gamber-Johnson’s newest brand and product line. Premier Mounts is a global leader in professional audiovisual (proAV) mounting solutions. Premier Mounts provides best-in-class mounting solutions tailored to fit all industries and customers with a wide range of custom and standard offerings.
The Marketing Coordinator will work with the Global Marketing Team and Product Marketer to develop and execute a multifaceted and wide-reaching marketing strategy. Prospective Marketing Coordinators must thrive in a fast-paced work environment and be comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines. The fast-paced environment and the recent rebrand of Premier Mounts offer an incredible opportunity to make this position what you want it to be. Each of Gamber-Johnson’s brands has commonalities, and we will rely on you to help make your brand distinct. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to progress their career to a new height.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Work closely with the Global Marketing Team and Product Marketer to execute the overall digital and social media strategy.
- Strong knowledge of the complete digital marketing portfolio (social media, email marketing, SEO, marketing campaigns, lead generation, content creation).
- Strong verbal and written communications skills to create compelling content that aligns the brand.
- WordPress CMS
- Complete in-depth industry and competitor research and make recommendations based on analyzed data and trends.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Internal and external email communications
- Copywriting skills
- Managing and building relationships
- Comfort with graphic design is a PLUS but not required
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements of the performance of this job. It is NOT to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements.
What it Takes and the Work Environment:
The ideal candidate should be creative, innovative, well-organized, and have a strong understanding of digital marketing. Candidates should be able to make business decisions based on data and research. Candidates should flourish in a work environment in which their thoughts, ideas, and suggestions are not only welcome but paramount for success. Team-orientated candidates who pride themselves on the accomplishment of a day’s hard work are who we are looking for!
Work will be performed in a safe, clean, state-of-the-art open office space.
Desired Character Traits:
- Self-starter – You are highly motivated and passionate. You’re eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover.
- Driven/motivated – You have an innate desire to achieve success. You take action without being prompted.
- Dependable – You are the first person many people call when they need help. When you say you will do something, you do it.
- Excellent communicator – You can explain complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Detail-oriented – You possess strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to your work
- Data-driven – You can organize, explore, and synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision making
- Intellectually Curious – You have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way they do, identify data-driven insights, and consistently challenge the status quo
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously
- Critical-thinker – You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems
- Fun-loving – Work should be enjoyable; we want candidates who love to have fun! We set out to make sure you enjoy coming to work each day.
- Forward-thinker – Your title and position does not define you in Gamber-Johnson. If you have an idea to help the business, we want to hear it!
Why We Are Different and What You’ll Receive:
Gamber-Johnson offers competitive pay and benefits!
How many times have you heard a company say this?
Although this is absolutely true, what sets Gamber-Johnson apart from other employers is our all-hands-on-deck approach to business. At Gamber-Johnson, your title does not define you; all team members work together to achieve a common goal centered around mutual success.
At Gamber-Johnson, we recognize that our future success is 100 percent dependent upon our team members, and we set out each day to show how much we truly appreciate that! So come work for us and be a part of a team that truly cares. We are proud to be “Great Place to Work Certified” and look forward to you joining our growing team!
Please visit our website for a complete list of our competitive and unique benefits, such as FREE NETFLIX or HULU.
How to Apply:
Interested Marketing Coordinators are asked to submit a cover letter highlighting what skills, abilities, experience, and character traits set them apart from other candidates. Candidates are also requested to submit a copy of their resume.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- One location