Northeast Regional Sales Manager | Public Safety
Gamber-Johnson LLC, an award winning industry leader that manufactures mobile computer and vehicle mounting systems trusted to be “Rugged, Reliable and Responsive” is looking for an experienced and motivated Regional Sales Manager to join its high-functioning sales team.
The ideal candidate must possess unrivaled drive and motivation allowing them to set Gamber-Johnson and themselves apart from the competition. Gamber-Johnson’s products and service line are known within the industry as being “Rugged, Reliable, and Responsive” qualities our Regional Sales Managers must embody. Candidates who wake up each morning with a “Win the Day” mentality are who we are looking for!
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work with a global field sales team and customer base of an award winning, profitable, privately held, dynamic, forward-thinking company which is “Supporting technology to help save the world.” Prospective candidates will and should be ready to make a company-wide impact on day one!
Qualified Regional Sales Managers are asked to submit a cover letter highlighting what skills, abilities, and character traits set them apart from other candidates and how these traits will yield great sales results. Candidates are also asked to submit a copy of their resume.
Desired Character Traits:
- Road warrior
- Sales closer
- Strong communication skills including virtual selling
- Strong moral/ethical values
- Achievement orientated
- Cultivate end user relationship
- Extensive travel providing focused field sales coverage in the following states (VA, MD, DC, DE, PA, NJ, NY, CT, RI, VT, NH, MA and ME).
- Design and implement top-tier sales programs
- Aggressively acquire new business prospects
- Prepare sales projections
- Timely and effectively communication with internal and external partners/customers
- Manage region through the utilization of a CRM
- Responsible for both Gamber-Johnson and PMT product lines
Job Type: Full-time