Regional Sales Manager
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for proactively managing your assigned sales territory, focusing on both cultivating new business and nurturing existing business. You will serve as a trusted consultant in this role, providing best-in-class solutions to our partner’s needs. By focusing on Gamber-Johnson’s value proposition, you will help further distinguish Gamber-Johnson as the partner of choice for both new and existing partners. In this role, you will focus on opportunities within the professional audiovisual and point-of-sale markets.
- Set and maintain Premier Mounts specifications in all steps of the purchase process
- Plan and implement effective sales plans in order to achieve sales growth through the acquisition of new accounts and retention of current accounts.
- Identification and prioritization of new prospects. Development of a systematic method for penetrating new accounts, securing their business, and clearly identifying methods for establishing exceptional customer support.
- Prepare sales projections (monthly and annual).
- Timely and effective communication with internal and external partners.
- Manage assigned sales region through the utilization of a CRM (Salesforce).
- Work collaboratively with inside sales representatives and Quick Response Office Cells (QROC) to ensure proper product implementation and customer satisfaction.
- Assist marketing with market research, feedback, new product ideas, and competitive pricing suggestions.
- Extensive travel providing focused field sales coverage in the following sales region – Premier Mounts - Northeast encompasses the States of; Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia & Delaware.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements of the performance of this job. It is NOT to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements.
What it Takes and the Work Environment:
The ideal candidate must possess unrivaled drive and motivation, allowing them to set Gamber-Johnson and themselves apart from the competition. Gamber-Johnson’s products and service line are known within the industry as being “Rugged, Reliable, and Responsive”; qualities our Regional Sales Managers must embody. Candidates who wake up each morning with a “Win the Day” mentality are who we are looking for! Candidates should thrive in a team-orientated environment where their thoughts, ideas, and work have a direct impact on the overall success of the company. We are looking for individuals who want to grow. We hope this position is just one of many you hold at Gamber-Johnson as you grow your career with us!
Work will be performed remotely within the assigned sales region.
Desired Character Traits:
- Self-starter – You are highly motivated and passionate. You’re eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover.
- Competitive – You thrive on competition; you set out to be the best at your craft each and every day.
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously.
- Critical-thinker – You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems.
- Excellent communicator – You can explain complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Fun-loving – Work should be enjoyable; we want candidates who love to have fun! We set out to make sure you enjoy coming to work each day.
- Forward-thinker – Your title and position does not define you in Gamber-Johnson. If you have an idea to help the business, we want to hear it!
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Company car
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Parental leave
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Work Location: On the road