Regional Sales Manager - West
Gamber-Johnson LLC, an award-winning industry leader that manufactures mobile computer and vehicle mounting systems trusted to be “Rugged, Reliable and Responsive,” is looking for a motivated Regional Sales Manager to join its Material Handling, Logistics, and Intermodal Sales Team.
What You’ll Do:
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for proactively managing your assigned sales territory, focusing on both cultivating new business and nurturing existing business. You will serve as a trusted consultant in this role, providing best-in-class solutions to our partner’s needs. By focusing on Gamber-Johnson’s value proposition, you will help further distinguish Gamber-Johnson as the partner of choice for both new and existing partners. In this role, you will focus on opportunities within the material handling, logistics, and intermodal markets (including but not limited to warehouse, distribution, trucking, & ports).
- Cultivate the end-user relationship.
- Plan and implement effective sales programs in order to achieve sales growth through acquisition of new accounts and retention of current accounts.
- Identification and prioritization of new prospects. Development of a systematic method for penetrating new accounts, securing their business, and clearly identifying methods for establishing exceptional customer support.
- Prepare sales projections (monthly and annual).
- Timely and effective communication with internal and external partners.
- Manage assigned sales region through the utilization of a CRM (Salesforce).
- Work collaboratively with inside sales representatives and cells to ensure proper product implementation and customer satisfaction.
- Assist marketing with market research, feedback, new product ideas and competitive pricing suggestions.
- This position is responsible for both Gamber-Johnson and PMT product lines.
- Extensive travel providing focused field sales coverage in the following sales region – MHL&I-West encompasses all States West of the Mississippi River.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements of the performance of this job. It is NOT to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements.
What it Takes and the Work Environment:
The ideal candidate must possess unrivaled drive and motivation, allowing them to set Gamber-Johnson and themselves apart from the competition. Gamber-Johnson’s products and service line are known within the industry as being “Rugged, Reliable, and Responsive”; qualities our Regional Sales Managers must embody. Candidates who wake up each morning with a “Win the Day” mentality are who we are looking for! Candidates should thrive in a team-orientated environment where their thoughts, ideas, and work have a direct impact on the overall success of the company. We are looking for individuals who want to grow. We hope this position is just one of many you hold at Gamber-Johnson as you grow your career with us!
Work will be performed remotely within the assigned sales region.
Desired Character Traits:
- Self-starter – You are highly motivated and passionate. You’re eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover.
- Competitive – You thrive on competition; you set out to be the best at your craft each and every day.
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously.
- Critical-thinker – You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems.
- Excellent communicator – You can explain complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Fun-loving – Work should be enjoyable; we want candidates who love to have fun! We set out to make sure you enjoy coming to work each day.
- Forward-thinker – Your title and position does not define you in Gamber-Johnson. If you have an idea to help the business, we want to hear it!
Why We Are Different and What You’ll Receive:
Gamber-Johnson offers competitive pay and benefits!
How many times have you heard a company say this?
Although this is absolutely true, what sets Gamber-Johnson apart from other employers is our all-hands-on-deck approach to business. At Gamber-Johnson, your title does not define you; all team members work together to achieve a common goal centered around mutual success.
At Gamber-Johnson, we recognize that our future success is 100 percent dependent upon our team members, and we set out each day to show how much we truly appreciate that! So come work for us and be a part of a team that truly cares. We are proud to be “Great Place to Work Certified” and look forward to you joining our growing team!
Please visit our website for a complete list of our competitive and unique benefits, such as FREE NETFLIX OR HULU.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Parental leave
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
- On the road