Ford PI Utility (2013-2019) console box with cup holder, armrest and Mongoose motion attachment kit
A low profile, no-drill vehicle specific console box kit crafted for exceptional performance
This console box is made of heavy steel, fully welded construction, and black powdercoat for long term durability and maximum corrosion resistance.
- Console box (item no. 7160-0412)
- Cup holder (item no. 7160-0846)
- Armrest (item no. 7160-0429)
- Mongoose motion attachment (item no. 7160-0220)
Note: Only the accessories listed above are included in the kit. Items such as control heads, radios, docking stations, motion attachments, computers, toggle switch plates, and locking pocket shown in photos are not included.
On top of transmission hump
No - Attaches to transmission hump
32.5 lbs. (14.74 kg)
Height: 13.5” (34.3 cm)
Width: 9.2” (23.4 cm)
Depth: 25.5” (64.8 cm)
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded constructed for long-term durability.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Low profile, no-drill vehicle specific console box.
- Six (6) fasteners for mounting to transmission hump.
- A removable top and center plate for easy radio installation and wire routing.
- 12 Volt plug insert located on passenger side.
- Factory USB and audio jack must be relocated using item no. 16648 & 15082 or 16648 & 15083 if you want to use them.
- Four (4) 12 Volt knockouts located on passenger side.
- Computer can be mounted on top of the console box and be off-set towards the passenger on the “smiley face pattern” or mounted to the driver side with the 3-bolt hole pattern.
- Horizontal, low profile section accommodates a mounting space of 11” (27.9 cm) long to house radio control heads, full-sized devices and accessories. The included cup holder uses 4.5" (11.43 cm) of that space.
- Vertical, angled section accommodates 7.5” (19.1 cm) of mounting space to house 1 to 2 full-sized radios.
- 3 faceplates and 3 filler paneis included.
- Console box ships fully assembled (except for accessories).
- Must order as is. There are no substitutions. Accessories may need to be assembled.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Will not work with the relocation cable kit (item no. 7120-0579)