Lind 72-110V Material Handling Isolated Power Adapter for Getac
Power your computer. The adapter is designed to power your computer and charge its internal battery from a DC power source. The adapter supplies current and voltage levels as required by the computer.
The rugged design of the Lind power adapters makes them ideally suited for use in harsh mobile environments. The adapter electronics are protected by a rugged aluminum housing which is filled and sealed with epoxy that protects the electronics from damage due to shock, vibration, and spilled liquids.
1.6 lbs (0.74 kg)
1.15” (2.92 cm) x 9.3” (23.6 cm) x 3.0” (7.62 cm)
- Full continuous rated power output.
- Sealed and potted in aluminum extrusions for the harshest operating environments.
- Input voltage: 72 to 110 Vdc
- Output voltage: 16.8 Vdc
- Output current: 5.5 amps (max)
- Isolated voltage: 2121 Vdc input to output (Output tied to Chassis)
- Operates in temperatures from -4°to +104°F (-20° to +40°C)