Ford PI Utility (2013-2019) Console Box with Cup Holder, Armrest and TS5 Motion Attachment Kit
29.6 lbs. / 13.43 kg
Height: 13.2" / 33.5 cm
Width: 9.20" / 23.4 cm
Depth: 25.5" / 64.8 cm
- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded construction for long-term durability.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Low profile, no-drill vehicle specific console box.
- Six fasteners for mounting right to transmission hump, does not require a leg kit or MCS top plate.
- A removable top plate and center brace for easy radio installation and wire routing.
- Four 12-Volt knockouts (located on passenger side).
- USB and MP3 knockouts for aftermarket module: (item no. 16648), relocated on passenger side.
- Computer can be mounted on top of the console box and has the ability to be off-set towards the passenger on the “smiley face pattern” or mounted to the driver side with the 3-bolt hole pattern.
- Horizontal, low profile section:
- Accommodates 6.5" (15.2 cm) of mounting space with a cup holder, and 11" (27.9 cm) of mounting space without a cup holder installed.
- Designed to house radios, control heads and accessories.
- Vertical, angled section:
- Accommodates 7.5" (19.1 cm) of mounting space to house 1 to 2 full-sized radios or devices.
- 3 faceplates and 3 filler panels are included.
- Console box ships fully assembled (except for accessories).
- Must order as it. There are no substitutions for accessories included with the kit. Accessories may need to be assembled.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.