Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1 Docking Station (Dual RF, VESA hole pattern)
Secure your Toughpad in place. Easily lock your Toughpad into place with just one hand. Simply push the top of the cradle down, then press the lock button. You can use a key to lock your cradle closed for added security for theft deterrence.
Please contact Gamber-Johnson's Sales Department if you require a lock that is keyed differently per docking station for your fleet.
Dual RF (TNC)
- Fully Powered USB 3.0 (2) - 9 pin
- Dual Antenna Pass-Through - TNC
- Ethernet - RJ45
- Serial (1) D-sub - 9 pin
- VGA - D-sub 15 pin
- HDMI - 19 pin
- Power supply input DC
Push, button ley lock, to release docking connector. Locks are keyed alike.
2.50 lbs. / 0.91 kg
Height: 9.89” / 25.12 cm
Width: 11.22” / 28.5 cm
Depth: 3.8” / 9.65 cm
- Compatible with Panasonic FZ-G1 Toughpads.
- Accommodates extended battery, smart card reader, rear hand strap and bumper guards
- Can be mounted using the VESA 75mm hole pattern. To attach to a Gamber-Johnson system, you must use the Universal Adapter Bracket (Item No. 7160-0454)
- Docking station can be mounted either vertically or horizontally.
- Alignment tabs prevent damage to the docking connector when docking the computer.
- Steel and Composite design for reduced overall weight.
- Rugged construction for long-term durability.
- 3-year limited warranty on printed circuit board and docking connector.
- Limited lifetime warranty on non-electronic components (sheet metal and composite).
Certificates & Testing:
- Toughbook Certified
- RoHS, CE, FCC, TUV, C-Tick
- Shock and vibration testing: MIL-STD 810G 514.5