Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 Docking Station with Bare Wire Adapter and Power Pass Through Module
The docking station is compact, lockable, and can be used with one hand. It features one USB port and access to your stylus even when the tablet is docked. This kit comes with a power pass-through module that replaces the tablet’s battery. Rather than having the vehicle’s power source charge the battery, the pass-through module allows the tablet to receive power directly from the vehicle’s power source. It’s a perfect solution when the tablet will be permanently mounted as you won’t have to worry about the tablet’s battery becoming depleted over time. However, if the tablet is removed from the docking station, the tablet will not work since the pass-through module requires power from your vehicle’s power source. The tablet’s battery will need to be re-inserted into the tablet to use it outside the docking station.
Power Supply Input – 9Vdc-40Vdc
USB 1.1 500 mA
1.1 lbs. / 0.5 kg
Height: 6.7" / 17.1 cm
Width: 9.3" / 23.6 cm
Depth: 1.5" / 3.8 cm
- Designed for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 rugged tablet with rugged case.
- Includes: Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 Docking Station w/bare wire adapter (7160-1029-00), Power Pass-Through Module kit (7160-1023-00)
- The power pass-through module replaces the tablet’s battery and provides power to the tablet directly from the vehicle’s power source. The power pass-through module does not act as a battery and will not provide power to the tablet if the tablet is removed from the docking station.
- USB port for connecting a keyboard or mouse.
- Approximately 40” (101.6 cm) power cable
- Access to all control buttons, camera, ports and stylus while the tablet is safely docked.
- Dock design is compatible with Samsung’s built-in Near Field Communication (NFC); perform tasks with another NFD device without taking the Samsung tablet out of the dock
- Can be mounted using the VESA 75mm and AMPS hole pattern to attach to a Gamber-Johnson system.
- Can be mounted on a flat vertical surface.
- Convenient front support helps to align the tablet to ensure proper charging connectivity.
- Push-button lock with key for theft deterrence.
- Simple, one-handed cradle operation:
- Insert bottom of Samsung tablet into the docking station and push top of the tablet in until the lock engages.
- Push latch button up with your thumb then remove the tablet from the docking station.
- Composite design for reduced overall weight.
- Compatible with Zirkona mounting products.
- 1 year limited warranty.
Certificates & testing:
- Vibration/Shock Testing: MIL-STD 810G
- CE, TUV
- SAE Standard J1455 Crash Test